FLO Retail is the Footwear sector leader in Turkey, established in 1960. Directly 10.000 and indirectly 30.000 employees are working with FLO. 55 million pairs of footwear are sold each year. Today, FLO has nearly 500 Domestic stores almost in each city in Turkey and 100 International Stores in 14 different countries.
We designed this program to train Future Store Managers, for 6 months in cash, warehouse, sales area, visual merchandising, accounting, and HR to be Store Managers and start a career in retail.
- At least a bachelor’s degree,
- Ages between 20 – 26 years old,
- Ready to work in different shifts,
- Experienced in retail (preferred) or wish to start a career in retail,
- Prone to teamwork, cheery and dynamic,
- Improved communication skills and high persuasive skills,
- Leadership, achievement, and result-oriented skills,
- Openness for development,
- Planning and Organization, Problem-Solving and Analytical skills,
- Commercial point of view,
- Good command of written and spoken English (Turkish is a plus),
- Willing to relocate to other cities in Morocco, which we are planning to open.